Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hump Day

Hump Day has come and almost gone..... That only means that it is closer to Saturday. YAY!!!

You wanna hear something weird? I seem to always post around 9:13pm. I need to play those numbers in the lottery!! Or I might just be predictable and not that weird at all.

Today was super busy at work. I was running in all kinds of directions. I have a to do list a mile long and 925 unread emails in my inbox. I really need to get those emails down to a manageable number.

So last night Luis came home super late from Eric's house. I left the light on above the stove so he could see when he came in. He goes into the kitchen and turns off the light and proceeds to walk towards the living room. He didn't realize there was a box on the floor and tripped over it. He completely ate it. Of course instead of me asking if he was ok, I just laughed. It was so funny!!!

3 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Bah haaaaaaaaaaah!!!
I wish I was a fly on your wall last night. I am still laughing my @$$ off. Only wish you had a picture. You scrap, you know better than to miss out on that kind of picture. Next time have your camera ready girl.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Doesn't he know he needs to turn on another light before turning one off. HAHAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tam...my blog page it http://pandamanda15.blogspot.com Forgot the 15 last time. Check it out if you get a chance.