Been traveling for work again! Went to Grand Cayman and Jamaica. I'm so tired! I know traveling for work going to the Caribbean sounds like a bunch of fun and a cake walk. But it really isn't. I still have to work when I am there. It is a lot of work mixed in with some fun.
One thing, I did enjoy this trip was river tubing in Ocho Rios. First off, they take you in a bus up a mountain. There is only one road with two way traffic. I sat on the right side of the van. I could see down the side of the mountain on the way up. Not to mention the pot holes. Eventually we made it up in one piece. Then we received a life jacket and jumped into the river on a tube. It was so much fun and a great experience. I would love to take the boys to do it.
Then the next day we went to Grand Cayman. I was able to go to 7 mile beach. I love that place. The water is clear and warm and the sand is like powder.
Well enough rambling. It's good to be home!
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment