Ok, maybe I'm hormonal. I don't know. Luis came in with the boys and grabbed his keys. So, I said where are you going? He said I'm taking the boys down the street. I knew this was code for Dairy Queen. He was going to surprise them with desert. Did he ask me if I wanted to go? Nope. So he calls and asks if I want something from there. So, I'm like no but it would have been nice to be invited to go. So, he said he would come back and get me. I told him forget it because gas is $4 a gallon and it isn't worth the drive. He called back again to see if I wanted anything and I told him no. I can tell he feels bad.
My questions is, should I be upset?
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


3 comments:
I hope he showed up with at least a melted cone... even htough you said NO twice. They should know by now that it really means YES but we are too pi$$ed to say so ;D
Let me just tell you, we had Dairy Queen last night and it was sooooooo good. The vanilla was so smooth and savory. It was like heaven in your mouth. Then the toppings that were mixed into the blizzard was to just die for. Oooooo sooooo good. The hot & humid muggy weather was just perfect for it. Out taste buds were screaming with excitement and gratitude.
Oh wait...sorry...getting a little carried away here.
Ahhh....ummmmm......you didn't really miss much.
[whisper under my breath: I feel badly for Tammie, but then again, who cares...I got me my delectably delightful tasty BLIZZARD treat]
I concur with Haberdawoman. Don't men realize by now that they need to leave the ball in OUR court and let us do what we want with it. Even though he may have thought you were going to say no (about going to Dairy Queen) by simply asking the question anyway, would have left you IN CONTROL...then he wouldn't have ended up in the doghouse and/or sleeping on the couch.
Post a Comment