Haberdawoman started blogging and she has inspired me to blog again. I haven't blogged in well over a year. We'll see how I keep up with it.
This weekend was kind of blah! Saturday morning, my power went out while I was putting clothes in the dryer. So, we went to the pool. Mary called me with a little surprise. She got me some cool papers and awesome chipboard. It was Christmas in July!!!
Things went downhill from there....We went to my Uncle's house because my Grandfather was in town. My Uncle had the house at around 80 degrees it felt like. I think I lost 10 pounds in sweat!
We didn't stay there too long and then went swimming again to cool off. I got water in my right ear and it's still there. I've tried everything to get it out and it's driving me crazy!
Today I have a couple of free hours. Mom picked up the boys and Luis is playing flag football. I took the time to do some cleaning. I need a cleaning lady with a vengeance! The current cleaning lady (Me) is not doing the best job.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


2 comments:
Yeaaaaaah! I am the first one to comment ;D I can not wait to see what you will write here but 1 thing I know it's that you WILL have me laughing. Get ready for this Saturday, scrap 'till we drop... actually 'till SC kicks us out at midnight
Hold your nose & your breath while you swallow 5 times. This won't do a thing for the water in your ear, but it'll help you get rid of hiccups. ;)
What do you want me to say...I'm not a doctor. :)
Oooo...ooooo....I know...hold your head to one side while you smack yourself on the other side of your head with an open hand while you jump up & down. This probably won't work either, but it will thoroughly amuse everyone around you.
Post a Comment