Today is Monday, BLAH! I hate Mondays!
Let's talk about good times instead. Saturday was an absolute blast. I wish everyday were crop day! I got a lot done. So, we were the last ones to leave SBC and it was after 12am when we got everything loaded in the cars and started to head home. As I exited on Pine Island to go home, I saw a sign that said DUI check point up ahead. Of course I got waived in. The officer asked me where I was coming from so I said, "Scrapbooking". He said, "Scrapbooking, huh?". So I said, "Yep, do you want to see my lay outs?". I picked up the stack and showed them to him. He told me to have a good night and sent me on my way. My question is, don't you think he should've commented on them or at least had the decency to look through them all?
Sunday was a good day. We went to the beach for a couple of hours. We spent most of the time in the water looking for fish with the goggles. At one point there were thousands of fish swimming in a school. It was nuts! Wherever they went the water got dark and it looked like seaweed was in the water. The kids liked it except for Jaden. He doesn't like anything that moves really. He is getting better though. For a while, everytime we went to the beach he was petrified a shark was going to get him. (No more shark week for him on the Discovery Channel)
So right now I have the biggest belly ache. It has been caused by my own greediness!!! Tomorrow is Wingstravaganza at Camp. We were tasked with bringing in some wings. I decided to order wings from Wing Stop. When I called to order I had a hankering for their fries and ranch dressing. (Big Mistake) I ordered the family pack, 35 wings, large fries, carrots and ranch dressing. The wings are for camp but everything else was fair game! Why oh why?
Well, I am off to check the kids' writing practice.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


3 comments:
Whats up CHIC!!!!!!! I am now part of the Blog Mafia.....Hahahahha...I wish I could have been at the crop...NEED to find my mojo~~~~~
Take Care
I am still laughing my @$$ off about the whole DUI thing, thank God we did not have any "happy juice" that night ;D Oh yeah! Talking about greedy..... what's up with you not sharing the new that La Verne was giving away a rak? Anyhow I did not need the info because I stalk her blog at least 500 times a day LOL J/K, I only do it 100 times. I can not wait 'till our next ROCK BAND party SANS kids and with all the "happy juice" we want.
Oh the nerve of that guy...not asking to see your awesome layouts!!!! Oh I hope your tummy has recovered. I just finished off a pan of brownies for breakfast...I know I'm gonna be in trouble in about an hour :(
Post a Comment