Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Aggravated

Today was a good one at work. Firstly, I woke up on time. Yay Me! (In the words of London Tipton) I went and picked up the boys from Camp Amy's. Poor Amy, she had a house full of kids. Then we went home and I was going to cook ground beef. It's what I left out to cook. But I just didn't feel like it. It is 2X Tuesdays. We got pizza instead.

Then I had a PTA Meeting. It was crazy because when I left at 9:15, it still wasn't over. However, I had to leave because My Mother was calling me off the hook as was my husband. My husband at least was calling for a good reason. A couple of days ago I paid the car payment online I transposed 2 numbers. Needless to say when they sent it through it came back as an invalid account number. He of course doesn't know our account number and I had to give it to him to give to them over the phone. Jeez. My Mom was wondering where I was because she wanted to go home. This I can understand because she has worked all day and she is tired. My problem with the whole thing is when I got home, I took the boys to Barnes and Noble because I had promised them. Guess who came with???? You guessed it, MOM!

Can I tell you, I just love the smell of Barnes and Noble! I only went because for once in his life, Ivan is excited to read a book. It's called Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He can't wait to finish it. But he is saving it for tomorrow at Camp Amy's.

You know what? Blogging relaxes me. I was aggravated from being at Barnes and Noble with those fighting kids but now everything is all good.

Sorry for rambling. Oh, on a different subject, do any of you know who Ryan Sheckler is? None of the PTA board members knew who he was. Am I too old to be aware of a 18 year old skateboarder?

Ok, enough for today. Peace.

2 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Hey! You are never too old to know who a skater is... but the truth is DO YOU REALLY CARE? And as long as you know who Tim Holtz is, you are OH TAY by me ;D Anyhow, love the nevah evah on my blo, you had me laughing inside and making the bed bounce. Is this blogging thing not the greatest? You get to vent and then evrything is Oh TAY. Almost Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiggy Jen said...

Girl I say you just need some happy juice.....Saturday here we come!!! Mary has the goods in her house!!!LOL