Monday, August 4, 2008

Blue Monday

Today was Monday and it wasn't so blue. Work was busy as usual! But the day went by quickly because I was so busy.

After work, I went by Amy's to pick up the boys. I got to give my Aiden some kisses before he started puking all over the place. Poor Aiden, I hope he is feeling better. After Amy's I went by Mom's house and we all had a nutritious dinner of McDonalds. Why oh why do I love the Big Mac, so?

When I came home I watched the Teen Choice awards. They were ok. Then I made dinner for my hubby. I made bacon, egg and cheese quesadillas. They are easy to make and filling.

You know, lately I've been having the hardest time waking up in the morning. I don't know what the heck is going on. I used to always be a morning person but now I seem to sleeping in more and more often. Also, on work days I have to literally drag myself out of bed. Once I'm up, I'm good to go. It's just the getting up part that sucks.

On that note, I am going to try to get some shut eye.

1 comment:

laverneboese said...

mmmmm, Big Macs......