Monday, August 11, 2008

The Prison

Well, last week work blocked Perez Hilton. I am still in mourning. Today, I think to myself even though I can't see the pictures (due to oppression) I will check out the blogs. But noooo! Why, you ask? It is blocked too! That place is a flipping prison, I swear.

No too much went on today. School is starting in one week and I'm not ready. My baby is not old enough for kindergarten. (sniffle) He's gone to pre-school for the last 2 years but I still don't think he is ready. I know I have to cut the cord!!

Well, I'm off to feed the troops!

3 comments:

laverneboese said...

oh kindergarten will be fun. my little one starts this fall too. i am soooo excited. finally i can drop my boys off at the same school...selfish huh? i hope his first day is wonderful. don't forget your camera. document the whole day!!! scrapbook central is getting some really cute school paper!

Haberdawoman said...

Remember to takes lots of pictures even J. ends up saying you are an uncool dork. Also get a picture with his new teacher this Friday if you can. As for your job...I think you are working for comunists. How dare they? And what's next?

Anonymous said...

My dear sister... OMG - you have waaaaaaaay too much time on your hands! And I apparently do too because I sat here and read all of your blogs... as if I don't talk to you everyday.