Orientation was hectic!!! I had no time to be sad!
I got to the school at 10am because they were doing an orientation for the 1st and 2nd graders. I am the Membership Chair so I went to sell PTA Memberships. When that finished, it was Kindergarten's turn. I sold a few more memberships. Then we went to Jaden's classroom to meet his teacher. He was so excited and cute. Before we left (at 2pm!!) he asked me if he was a student now. How cute is he? So I told him that he most certainly was one now.
The weekend is going to be blah. I am going to a funeral in the morning. A childhood friend's grandmother passed away. Then I am going to vegetate. I was supposed to go to a Rock Band Party on Saturday night. (Sniffle) However I have no babysitter. So no Rock Band for me. My Mom is my old reliable usually but she is going to a party. Then we were going to ask my sis in law but they would have to sleep over there. Which is usually all well and good but Jaden came up to me yesterday and asked me if he had football practice on Sunday. So, I said no, why? He then said, because he wants to go to Church. Church is at 8:30am, so he can't sleep over at Titi Jennie's house in Deerfield and go to Church in Davie at 8:30. All I can say is that I don't want to hear one word from the Fumeros or the Habermans about how much fun they had. They better tell me that it sucked beyond belief without me!!
Well that is my rant for tonight. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.....
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


2 comments:
I'm glad the first day went well!!!! Oh, and Maryangella wanted me to tell you that the party sucked...NOT! You poor thing! Hope you can make it to the next one!
Here it goes... Send the 2 oldest to your Sister in law's and bring the little church boy to the Rock Band Party. He showed NO interest in it last time which means we will not here 1-2-3-4! And he still gets to go to church in the morning with grandma ;D Think about it. We need this get together, scool starts this week and you KNOW we will be too busy to get together any time soon. Happy juice is waiting for you.
Post a Comment