Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday is here

So, no rock band for me yesterday. :( I went to SBC with Mary and had a good time. I bought some yummy awesome paper which of course inspired me to scrap a little last night. I did a two page lay out of when we went to Rapids last year. Check it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The letters I used were from the dollar section of Target. I painted them blue and then used Glossy Crackle on them. Can I tell you how much I love glossy accents and glossy crackle????? They are so awesome!!

I just got back from dropping Jaden off to church. He is so cute. We were singing Kryptonite in the car. I think that I am going to start making all 3 kids go to church. Ivan never wants to go. Malik wanted to go because Jaden was going and then changed his mind when he found out Ivan wasn't going. The joys of being a middle child, you follow and never lead. Well, I am going to stalk some blogs and try to scrap a little more later.

1 comment:

Haberdawoman said...

Boo hoo! There was NO Rock Band party last night. I think you had something to do with the Fumero's not hosting the party.Anyhow, we watched M. Phelps win his 8'th medal and I cried a little when I saw him go through the crowds to give his mom the sweetest hug. I hope Ivan does that to you when he is a pro player. By the way, LOVE your layouts, I am so proud of you, you my dear ROCKED the busy papers.