Saturday morning, Ivan and Jaden had games at 9am. We had to be there at 8:30 for the warm up. I dropped Ivan and Malik off at the gym and went to the field to cheer Jaden on. 5 and 6 year old flag football is interesting to say the least. They like to come and sit next to you when they are supposed to be waiting next to their coach to go back in. After the games, I went to the grocery store and bought some canned goods, etc. Only to come home and see the hurricane wasn't coming anymore. Let me tell you, had I blown of the grocery store, the hurricane would've come. In the evening I went to dinner at Lefty's with friends. Can I tell you that I love Mojitos? They are so yummy. I need to learn how to make them. Well maybe I shouldn't. I'll probably be making them every day! :)
Today I just chilled out and did some laundry. I did get a chance to finish Ivan and Malik's first day of school pages. Check them out.



1 comment:
Nice to see you are back!
Where you been at???
I almoset put out an AMBER ALERT on your blogging @$$! LOL
Had I know that freaking Ike was not going to hit, I would have kept some hurricane money and gone to the NICHE. What's up with that? Do see what will happen the day we decide to skip the hurricane shopping... yep! It will hit and we will have no water or canned foods but we will have lots of scrapbooking supllies to play with in the dark because we have no batteries.
WELCOME BACK!
Post a Comment