Hello. Hello. Hola! I'm from a place called vertigo! I have no idea why that song is in my head. The bad part is I only know that part. :)
Ok, so I was going to say that I had an alright day. Work was busy. I came and made dinner for the starving tribe. Then I went to grab some PTA stuff. I came back home and got Jaden off to bed. All uneventful.
Now tell me if I'm being crazy. (I can take it.) The kids are selling magazine subscriptions as a fundraiser for school. I took it to work and sold 7 subscriptions. I asked Luis to take it to work. He took last Tuesday and sold 1 with no check. Apparently, she had no more checks. She asked us to pay for it and she would give him the money the next day. It is now almost a week a later and nothing. She said that she will give him the money on Tuesday for payday. So, I told Luis I was not going to submit her order at all. I am pretty sure Tuesday will come with no money and we would have bought her a magazine subscription. Do you think I should turn it in and hope she pays?
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


3 comments:
HELLLLLLL NO!
That is unless you plan on reading the mags. If she has NOT paid you as of today, what would make you thunk that she will later? Do NOT do it girl! Do NOT do it!
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING ~ Write a BIG OLE L on your forhead if you do...LOL...
Do you know what I used my Tim Holtz Scissor to scratch my picture...I have not gotten the pen yet... Kinda makes me feel like I don't need the damn pen....I think that Tim Might be scammin!!!!! just like that woman!!! LOL
Hello there?
Where you at?
Whatcha doing?
Getting some layouts done between you crazy soccer mom schedual?
If not at least take lots of pictures so that we can scrap them when they let you out on parole LOL.
Post a Comment