Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blog

I haven't blogged in a while. I really need to make an effort to blog more.

This weekend has flown by! Is it really Sunday already? Most people are like who cares if it is Sunday! We have one more day off! But, not me. China (aka the workplace) doesn't give Martin Luther Kind Jr Day as a holiday. I will pay them back by watching the inauguration live on CNN from work on Tuesday! Thank you China.

Well the Steeler game is on and I can't think for all the screaming at the tv. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

That's right, you get China back on Tuesday.I too will be watching it in the comfort of my car as I drive around Plantation trying to put the Hurricane to sleep.

Jiggy Jen said...

WOW- welcome back to the land of BLOGS!! Good to hear from you!