It's cold outside and I don't like it. I've been alright with the 60s in the morning but this is just plain ridiculous! I shouldn't have to wear a scarf in South Florida!! The boys seem to be immune to it. They hardly even want to put on long pants much more a sweatshirt.
This week has kind of sucked. I had a headache Tuesday night that carried over into all day Wednesday. I stayed home for work and drugged up a bit. It helped for a little while and then it was back to my head hurting. I spent Tuesday night at the soccer field in 30 degree wind chill weather watching two soccer games. Last night I was at the field again for 1 game, freezing!!
This morning I felt better and I went to work with girl scout cookies in tow. I am selling them for Juliana. I took 37 boxes and I've already sold 16 of them. Woohoo! I hope Julie sells the most cookies in her troop. I ate a whole box of samoas by myself. I love those flipping cookies.
Well, that's all my rambling for today.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


3 comments:
Yes I agree with the whole concept of the cold weather..Definately NOT RIGHT!!!
And as for those cookies damnnnn I don't blame you...You are a brave soul, i couldn't have them in my possession b/c I would grow another ass cheek..lol
BTW thanks for stopping by and showing love..
J
I just tore up 1/2 a box of cho. mint that I bought from Juliana today. Thos things are freaking DANGEROUS!!!!!!! But I look at it this way, they only come by once a year. OK, I saw Gary's sleeve tatoo, holly shmolly that crap looks like it hurt like a mofo. Better him than me. Hope you have a good week girl.
BTW, when are we scrapping woman?!
Post a Comment