This is why it took me so long to blog again. It is all these soccer games!! On Saturday, I had three games. Then I took Malik to the eye doctor. His prescription is worse. So that means new glasses. I had a headache all day and stayed in bed after that.
On Sunday, I woke up and finally no headache. We played a little rock band, I washed some clothes and then we went roller skating. I haven't been roller skating in ages. That skating rink hasn't changed at all. It turns out I can still skate. I was super afraid of falling though. I just knew that if I fell down I would break something.
Yesterday was back to work and of course afterwards, I had 3 soccer games all at 6pm. I took Jaden, Mom took Ivan and Laura took Malik. Jaden lost, Malik won by forfeit and Ivan won.
After all that fun I got to go home and help Jaden with homework. I officially hate kindergarten homework! It is so time consuming. Aaaaaah!
Anywho have a great day all.
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


1 comment:
Better you than me Sistah!
My hat goes off to you for doing 3 games on a Monday after work and then HOME WORK?????????? I need a drink just for ready about your busy life. Post some pictures woman, post some pictures!!!!! Have you hit that SC kit yet? You know I have to go by the Niche tomorrow and if you have not yet touched that kit, I am taking it, yah hear me?
Post a Comment