Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brock Lee


Today was super busy at work!!! Jeez, sometimes I just want to chill at work. But today was not one of those days.

Yesterday evening, Jaden and Ivan had practice. I dropped Ivan off and then dropped Jaden off. Luis met me at Jaden's practice and then I went and picked up Ivan. Then Ivan, Malik and I went to pick up his sports goggles. I took him to the eye doctor on Saturday afternoon and his prescription got much worse. While, we were there, I ordered him sports goggles because some referees do not allow you to play with regular glasses on. He thinks he is the coolest thing since sliced bread in them. I let him wear them to school today. The pic above is him in them last night.

I made pizza sandwiches for dinner with broccoli as a side. Ivan and Malik ate it up and loved it. One little guy that goes by the name of Jaden was not so happy. "Mommy? Do I have to eat my brock lee? You know I hate brock lee!" I got him to eat 2 tiny pieces. I told him no desert because he didn't eat the other two. My mom is begging me to let me eat desert. I will probably give in.

Well, I am off to drop off the girl scout cookies I have left. Peace!

1 comment:

Haberdawoman said...

Malik is as happy as a pig in poop. Those are indeed some cool looking glasses so I can understand his joy. Woman! You are just too busy for me, 500 games a week, take a kid here, pick up another kid there. Do you ever drop off the wrong kid at the wrong game? LOL Gotta talk to my neighbour about Friday, that is... as soon as I find her, man! She is just as busy as you.