This weekend started with Mary and Amanda coming over for a little cropping on Friday night! Yay! I got two pages done and I had a blast. Here they are. I used my January Studio Calico kit. That is a good thing because the Feb. kit is about to be shipped! Shout out to Mary for saying it is ok for the paper to be busy!


Saturday morning was an early one. Jaden had a game at 9am and Ivan and Malik had games at 10:30am. Jaden's team lost but Jaden scored a goal so he was happy. Ivan's team won and he scored his first game of the season. Malik's team lost but he didn't mind because it was his first game with his trusty goggles.
Today we woke up and finished up kindergarten homework that is due tomorrow. While I was helping Jaden at the table, I heard White Socks (the cat) in the kitchen playing with a bag or something. I called Ivan and asked him to see what the heck the cat had gotten into. Ivan went to the kitchen and just said, Mommy? Come here. I just knew that flipping cat had gotten into something that was going to make me kill him. But I was wrong. There was a mess but not what I was expecting. The cat found the package of cat nip that was under the sink. He took it out and tore it open. Then proceeded to roll around in it. He was rolling all over the kitchen floor! I think cat nip makes them hight. It was hysterical. (I was going to post a picture but the camera is giving me a hard time to connect. I think the battery needs charging.)
After the cat nip incident, we went to the Carnival Triumph for a little lunch and hang out. It was fun. The food was good and Mom wanted to stow away. But the fear of being thrown in the brig was enough to make her get off when the announcement was made for visitors to leave. Here is a pic of the boys relaxing in chairs.


1 comment:
Hey! I know those kids ;D
Where was Malik?
Glad you had fun this Friday but you forgot to mention that I hooked a sister up with DN coffee.
Looking forward to the next time we scrap together. Pick a date already and make sure my neighbour/sister in law is available. Oh yeah! And keeps those boys in check next time. J/K Even white paws was well behaved.
Post a Comment