I hate Mondays. Nothing bad happened. I just don't like them.
Today was a regular day...get kids ready for school, go to work and then come home and cook. After I finished cooking dinner, I did 2 lay outs. (Mary, sorry for the slanted one!)
Mondays do $uck! We should have Mondays off, then Tuesdays would $cuk, we just need to win the lotto and scrap 24/7 and then no day would $uck. I'm down for this Friday. Check with my neighbour AKA SIL.
Love the layouts and the distressing on the first one. Mondays do suck. I'm so glad tomorrow's Monday should be a good one. I hope you have the day off :)
2 comments:
Mondays do $uck!
We should have Mondays off, then Tuesdays would $cuk, we just need to win the lotto and scrap 24/7 and then no day would $uck. I'm down for this Friday. Check with my neighbour AKA SIL.
Love the layouts and the distressing on the first one. Mondays do suck. I'm so glad tomorrow's Monday should be a good one. I hope you have the day off :)
Post a Comment