Friday, March 27, 2009

Somtimes....

You know sometimes I feel like I could just get in my car and run away. This week has been that way for me.

I am sure that having Friday off will help me relax. No? Oh that's right no relaxing for me. I am driving mom to her appointment for a procedure at 7:30am. I have a Dr. Appt at 9:30am. I am going to make sure Mom is ok after her procedure, etc. I have to get the kids ready to sleep over Mom's house. Jaden has a game at 6. Malik has practice at 6. Ivan has a birthday party at 6. It is my anniversary and the hubby and I are fighting right now. Fun times all around.

Anywho, I am going to cheer up and stop being a gloomy gus! That will get me no where!

1 comment:

Jiggy Jen said...

Girl I know how you feel...Then people ask why wives drink?????lol